Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

i'm back...

yes...finally, i'm back!

i'm sorry i don't have any pictures from Market for you guys, my camera totally got jacked by the bell boy in my hotel...boo! but it's all good now, i have a new camera yesterday, and i'm back to posting. i threw a few pictures of my booth up on my LP facebook page if you really want to  check out the booth...

market was went really great! we added some really fabulous new accounts! i'm taking the next step and working with marketing companies that will represent my jewelry line across the country. we now have reps in Georgia, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Arkansas. i'm super excited to work with these reps...i'll be sure to keep you posted.....
stay tuned for more info on my newest accounts...

for now, here's  my newest additions to my line, "the collage necklaces"...they were quite the hit at the mart...







the collage necklaces come in any color...
if you just have to have one too, email me with your order... lily@lilypottery.com

2 comments:

KaTie said...

LOVE THESE!!! you're always an inspiration LWS. <3

Anonymous said...

welcome back! so proud of you girl!